• Help With A Federal Agency

    If you're having a problem with a federal agency, believe me, you're not alone. Each year I help thousands of constituents who have questions or need help with federal agencies. If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a reasonable time or if you have been treated unfairly, I might be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. Here's some information that might be of help for the most common questions. If you need additional help, please contact me.

  • Grants and Procurements

    Assisting Louisiana institutions, non-profit organizations, and municipalities locate and compete successfully for federal grant funding is a priority for me as your Senator. Constituents requesting assistance with grants may approach my office at varying stages throughout their search for federal funding.

  • Flag Requests

    If you or a loved one is celebrating a special time, you can request that a flag be flown over the Capitol in honor of the occasion. Whether it's for a special birthday, a major accomplishment like becoming an Eagle Scout, or for a military retirement, I can make the arrangements for you to receive a flag and a certificate signed by the Architect of the Capitol.

  • Visiting Washington D.C.

    I know you're excited about your upcoming trip to Washington! In hopes of making your visit to Washington, DC the best experience possible, I can request tours with several different attractions across the Washington area. this list includes the United States Capitol Building (with Senate Gallery passes), the White House, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, the Supreme Court, and the Library of Congress.

  • Student Resources

    A decision to apply to one of our service academies indicates a commitment to obtaining the best education possible. The education provided by the academies is among the most prestigious available anywhere in the world. To be considered for an appointment to a service academy, with the exception of the Coast Guard Academy, you will need to receive a nomination from your Congressman, Senator, the Vice President, or the President.
    Visiting Washington D.C.

  • Federal Resources

    Included on this page are Executive Agency, Executive Office, Congressional and Louisiana State Government links.

  • Veterans Resources

    We help lots of veterans who need military records, are having problems with disability compensation, or are having difficulty with Veterans Affairs. If you have tried to work with the VA and have run into problems, we might be able to help.

  • Print
  • Email