Help with a Federal Agency

If you're having a problem with a federal agency, believe me, you're not alone. Each year I help thousands of constituents who have questions or need help with federal agencies. If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a reasonable time or if you have been treated unfairly, I might be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. Here's some information that might be of help for the most common questions. If you need additional help, please contact me.

  • Veterans

    Problems with veterans benefits, eligibility determinations, VA home loans, and replacements of medals earned.

  • Social Security

    Social Security benefits and eligibility or missing checks are things we help with often.

  • Immigration

    We help with naturalization applications, immigrant petitions for relatives, and adjustment of status applications that are delayed or lost.

  • Housing

    Problems with housing vouchers, federal loan programs, and HUD.

  • Passports And International Travel

    Getting passports in an emergency, lost passports, and overseas travel restrictions.

  • Medicare & Medicaid

    Current information pertaining to Medicare and Medicaid

  • Print
  • Email